Graphic and Website Design
Minimum 2 Hours
Server Administration and Support
|Monthly Server Maintenance||from $150/month|
|Stacks Installation||from $100|
|Server Hardening||from $250|
Founder & COO/CCO
- Manage the overall operations to ensure attainment of aggressive financial and operational goals within the business.
- Accountable for decisions concerning finance, budget management, contract negotiations, compliance, product development, people management and setting strategic direction.
- Responsible for the development and documentation of user interface and experience solutions, standards and best practices.
- Provides UI/UX support and direction to development teams including creating wireframes, prototypes, information architecture and user interface design.
- Assists with identifying and documenting functional requirements and specs with project stakeholders.
- Ensures designs are within corporate brand and project requirements.
- Collaborates with all project team members to ensure the development of a consistent and effective user experience.
- Responsible for the complete redesign, development, content management and server maintenance of the SKA website.
- Manage regular backups of critical data.
- Reduce cost and increased productivity totaling $18,000 in 2011 alone.
- Setup domain and email services
- Setup internal network to manage and streamline document production work-flow between the Managing Partner, Membership Director, Magazine Director, Operations Director and Webmaster.
- Manage Email Marketing campaign to promote events to over 5,000 members of the SKA throughout the United States.
- Produce Live Webcasts sponsored by Garmin Marine Electronics in locations ranging from North Carolina through Louisiana.
- Design, develop, and launch websites for Mercury Tournament Trail events and the Yamaha Professional Kingfish Tour Championship in Biloxi, Mississippi.
- Photograph material for both Angler Magazine and other publications produced by the SKA such as Terry Lacoss' Kingfish.
- Provided exclusive on-site support for Belle Terre Elementary school's 150 staff members and over 1700
students for over two years with extensive experience at Bunnell Elementary, Wadsworth Elementary and
Matanzas High School.
- Daily tasks included: software and hardware installation, network security and
migration, local and remote administration of network resources, and reimaging of machines.
- Designed, developed and released new website in 2008
"Felix qui potuit rerum cognoscere causas" is latin for "Fortunate is he who has been able to learn the causes of things." I feels that this thought accurately depicts the type of person I am. A solution isn't always crystal clear and it's important to first find out how something works and then develop a better way to do it.
The first step in creating a great product isn't a stunning photograph or a clever headline. It's a concept: a broad notion of how to engage the user's mind to deliver a message or a service, that is why I understand that 2+2 simply doesn't always equal 4. "2+2=4" is true for certain definitions of "2", "+" "=" and "4" and false for other definitions, for example, adding 2 raindrops to 2 raindrops does not give 4 raindrops, mixing 2 liters of water with 2 liters of alcohol does not yield 4 liters of liquid and if you break a crumb in half, you don't get two half crumbs, you get two crumbs.
Words or signs rarely have meanings independent of other words and signs. Whether a statement is true or not depends upon what it means, and what it means depends upon its context—especially the context of its interconnectedness with other words or signs--and the background against which the meaning of the words and signs are learned.
It's all about the concept.